You may need to provide staging depending on your venue, which we can advise you on. However the show is extremely versatile and can be performed almost anywhere.
- We need to be positioned at the optimum audience viewing point
- We require a minimum performance space of around 3m x 2m (12′ x 4′ approx)
- We need to hang our back-drop banner – which is approx 2m x 2m (6′ x 6′)
- We require 2 x power-points for musician keyboard and amplifier
- We need an armless chair for the musician
- The show needs to be well lit – for theatre venue shows we require a “general wash” lighting state with the use of some primary colour gels, if possible. However for village hall shows we can make do with whatever your venue has available.
- We require a technician to operate our lights. In many cases this just involves switching them on and is not a complicated or involved job
- Finally, we require a room – preferably lockable – for our pre-show preparations and to leave our valuables during the show
For some large scale corporate shows we may need 3 hands-free lapel radio microphones plus a standard microphone for the musician. We would also require a technician to set up the equipment, check sound levels and operate the sound during the show.
INSTANT WIT will provide you with a contact person for each show.
We perform the show with 3 or 4 actors and a musician.
Our ‘get-in’ time, which includes our warm-up, is usually one and a half hours before the performance.
- First half – 45 minutes
- Interval – 20 minutes
- Second half – 45 minutes